We welcome students from all over the world to Oxford. A significant number of international students - from more than 20 nations - helps make our campus rich with various language, cultures, and heritages. Our students embrace each other as a global family.
Your admission file will be complete when we have received each item below. Plan to check the status of your admission application weekly by viewing your "To Do List" at http://www.opus.emory.edu/. Learn how to access your OPUS account if you have not done so already. It may take several business days for a network ID and password to be created for you after your application is submitted.
1. Complete the Common Application Supplement:
- To begin the application process, we strongly encourage you first to complete and submit Emory University's Common Application supplement. The supplement contains important information regarding application options and deadlines.
2. Complete the Common Application:
3. Application Fee
- $50 application fee required of all applicants
- If you are applying to Emory College & Oxford College you will only pay one application fee for both divisions
- Pay online through Common Application by credit card or mail a check or money order payable to Oxford College of Emory University. When submitting a personal check or money order, please write the applicant's name and birth date in the note section.
- Fee Waivers will be accepted from your high school counselor.
4. Transcripts, including:
- All high schools attended
- All colleges attended
5. SAT or ACT Scores
- Scores may be reported by the high school or testing service
- SAT School-code - 5186
- ACT School-code - 0851
- SAT II's are not required unless you are home schooled
7. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Recommended (not required) for all students for whom English is not their native language, even if the student resides in an English-speaking country or attends a school in which English is the language of instruction.
- A minimum score of 600 on the written exam or 100 on the TOEFL internet exam is recommended for admission to Oxford College.
- School code - 5186
8. Statement of Finances
- International applicants are required to certify they have sufficient funds to cover expenses while attending Emory University. You will need to download a copy of the Statement of Finances, which should be completed and mailed or faxed to:
Information should be sent to:
Office of Admission
1390 Oxford Road
Atlanta, GA 30322-1016
(Attn: Charlene Edeline)
You also fax the information to 0011.404.727.4303.
- We also will accept a note or statement from your bank or financial institution as proof of sufficient funding.