Faculty and staff are eligible for the following services:
- Exchange/Outlook Email and Calendaring Service: EmoryExchange provides Emory with a messaging (email and voice), calendaring, document sharing and collaboration platform for computing desktops and mobile environments.
- Exchange/Outlook can be accessed via your desktop by setting up an Outlook client in your computer. Please open a ticket with OCIT to have the Outlook client setup.
- To access Exhange/email from anywhere outside the office, please use the web client at owa.emory.edu.
- Spam Filtering is available for Exchange/Outlook users. Emory's Antivirus-Spam Filtering Service from Postini, Inc., helps detect viruses in email originating from outside Emory and acts as a filter to reduce the volume of unwanted email, "spam," delivered to university email accounts.
- Email Alias: Emory faculty, staff, and students may establish an email address, known as an email alias, that has a professional and identifiable form, such as: John.Doe@emory.edu. Please visit Email Alias Setup to setup an Email Alias.
- Modular Messaging - Emory's new voicemail system delivers voice mail and faxes directly to your Exchange email inbox. Please visit commonly used voice mail commands to get started.
- LearnLink for campus conferences: LearnLink is a collaboration and communication system providing shared group workspaces ("conferences") and personal email functions.
- Listserv: An automated electronic mailing list, managed by a listserv program. Listservs are commonly used by discussion groups.