Updating Web Pages
Oxford students, faculty, and staff have many different avenues for putting content on the web.
- To submit news and events for the Oxford college website, follow the procedure outlined here. (Faculty, Staff, Students)
- To update the college website and your departmental web pages using the content management system (CMS), contact the appropriate web committee member. (Faculty, Staff)
- To put your classes on Blackboard: Blackboard is Emory's course content management system. Documents, audio/video files, and animation can all be incorporated into an online class stuucture and the material can be offered via the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Blackboard offers grade books, web authoring tools, discussion boards, messaging, testing and survey tools. wikis, blogs, and user tracking. Blackboard site is at: classes.emory.edu. To add your class to Blackboard open an IT service ticket at AskIT.
- To create your personal web pages, outside of the Oxford website design (your own templates) via Webdrive, follow the instructions here. (Students, Faculty, and Staff)
- To update your Oxford online directory data and biography complete an AskIT. (Faculty and Staff)