Current students and alumni always mention the sense of community as one of the things they most love about Oxford. It's hard to put into words what community is all about, so we hope you'll come experience it for yourself. Learn more about visiting campus .
Community at Oxford means:
Check out our Community Service page for more details.
- Small campus size of 700 students
- Everyone knows your face on campus
- You can walk anywhere on campus in 5 minutes
- Almost all students live on campus
- Residence halls have freshmen and sophomores mixed together
- Diversity of our student body
- What we learn from each other
- Close relationships between faculty, staff and students
- Friends, faculty and staff there to cheer on the Oxford Eagles to athletic victory
- Friends, faculty and staff coming out to see the latest play or dance performance
- Students of all religious backgrounds coming to our Holi celebration
- Open and frank dialogue with people who don't think the same as you
- Everyone eats at Lil's
- Rolling out of bed 5 minutes before class and making it on time...but in your pajamas
Find out what our faculty, staff and students say .