Incoming Students participating in fall check-in will go to their assigned building lobby.
- Alpha Hall - East Village Alpha Hall Lobby
- Beta Hall - East Village Alpha Hall Loby
- Bonnell Hall - JRC Lobby
- Branham Hall - Branham and East Halls Connector
- Dickey Hall - JRC Lobby
- Dowman Hall - JRC Lobby
- East Hall - Branham and East Halls Connector
- Haygood Hall - Haygood Lobby
- Stone Hall - JRC Lobby
Requirements for Check In
- Valid Photo Identification is required to complete the residence hall Check In process. For security purposes room keys will only be released to the assigned student. Parents and other family members are encouraged to remain in the vehicle in order to alleviate lines and congestion in the Check In area(s).
- State of Georgia Meningococcal Vaccination Acknowledgement Form must be completed and returned to allow your Check In to the residence halls. If you have not completed and returned this form to the Oxford College Student Health Department, please go online to Student Health Services to access this form. If you are concerned about your form arriving to campus by August 23, 2013, please print and complete a form to bring with you to check in. By law, all students living on campus are required to have this documentation on file with the campuslife.