The Oxford College Library offers a powerful combination of traditional resources, technology and well-designed spaces to inspire your achievement. We hope you’ll use the library to pursue your academic goals and interact with your classmates in our unique liberal arts environment.
The Oxford library gives you access to our vast collection of books available online and in print, resources from other Emory libraries and those outside the Emory system – the nine Emory libraries house more than 3.1 million volumes.
Besides books and ebooks (including Overdrive), you can also access:
- graphic novels
- DVDs (we have an alphabetical and searchable list for our collection of over 1,000 titles)
- databases for scholarly journals and articles, and
Our library offers an assortment of services including:
- group study spaces
- a range of technology tools
- a full service print center, café (with snacks, drinks and even a Starbucks coffee vending machine), and
- digital syllabi for Oxford classes.
The library reopened in summer 2013 following a construction project that greatly enlarged and enhanced our facility. The building now houses dedicated exhibit space for special collections. These spaces preserve and promote the diverse intellectual and cultural heritage of Oxford for the Emory University community.