Plan an event at Oxford.
Oxford College Events and Conferences (OCEC) manages the operations for all events and programs that take place on the Oxford campus throughout the academic year.
In addition, OCEC coordinates the rental and use of Oxford College facilities to persons and organizations outside Oxford. This includes meetings, seminars, summer camps, training institutes and the like.
Our campus, located 38 miles east of Atlanta on the historic original campus of Emory University, features historically rich architecture. Seven buildings on our tree-lined quad were built before 1900, including the iconic Victorian architecture of Seney Hall, built in 1881. Today, these buildings, along with numerous more recent structures, are equipped with 21st-century technology and flexible spaces.
Planning your event
Oxford offers several unique locations available to rent for private events. We can provide a venue for your business meeting, workshop, wedding reception, graduation party or family reunion.
Whether you’re designing a meeting or a monthlong residential conference, our team can help you plan. In order to maximize your interactions with our office, please review the information below before contacting us.
Our facilities are available during the following times:
- Winter Break — approximately the first two weeks of January
- Spring Break — second full week of March
- Summer Break — second week of May through the first week of August. In addition to our regular staff members, we employ student summer conference coordinators to ensure we meet your expectations.)
- Thanksgiving Break – Wednesday through Saturday
- Will your participants be in double or single rooms?
- Will your staff be in double or single rooms? (Each type is priced differently.)
View descriptions of our residence hall amenities below.
- Do you need meeting spaces besides a dorm?
- What is the capacity that you will need for each space?
- What kind of programs will be presented?
- Will you need technology?
View descriptions of our meeting spaces (includes classrooms, conference rooms and performance spaces) below
- Will you have scheduled recreation time? If so, what types of facilities do you want for this time?
- All Oxford athletics facilities may be scheduled for camp and conference use.
- Visit our Athletics website for photos and more information.
- Will your group eat all of their meals on campus or will some be off campus?
- Do your participants have special dietary restrictions (i.e. allergies, vegan or vegetarian, or kosher meals)?
- Do you want a catered meal for a special event during your conference? Oxford Dining can provide your group with fresh, contemporary menus for special meals or informal coffee breaks. If you’re interested in a catered event, notify the Events and Conference office early in your planning. Browse the catering guide.
- View dining options.
Find out more about costs or schedule a tour.